To empower women of all ages through storytelling, education and outreach.
THE PASSIONISTAS PROJECT PODCAST
We have been inspired by the thriving women’s movement and are now building on that dialogue.
Through the podcast we are sharing the positive stories of strong, empowered and passionate women
from all disciplines and walks of life. We aim to inspire women of all ages to pursue their dreams,
overcome obstacles and take charge of their own destinies.
• Coolhaus ice cream founder Natasha Case
• Border Grill co-founder and chef Susan Feniger
• Queen Sugar director DeMane Davis
• Fred + Far founder Melody Godfred
• Emmy-nominated costume designer Terry Ann Gordon
• Tea Drops founder Sashee Chandran
• Congressional candidate/volcano scientist Jess Phoenix
• Prima ballerina Laura Young
• Independent filmmaker Liz Lachman
• Coach and inspirational speaker Erika De La Cruz
• Health-Ade Kombucha Founder Daina Trout
• Queen Sugar director Shaz Bennett
• Travelpreneur Elise Darma
• Actress and director Linda Goetz
• Knitting Tree LA owner Annette Corsino-Blair
• Adventurer Stacey Newman Weldon
• Writer, musician and former marriage and family therapist Jessie Jacobson
• Simply founder Sarah Boyd
• Happiness expert Ramona Harvey
• Voice over coach Joan Baker
• Founder of ILA and advocate for the LGBT and unhoused communities Erin Penner
• Diversity educator Susan X Jane
ABOUT THE PASSIONISTAS
Sisters Amy and Nancy Harrington have made a career based on their love of pop culture.
Their positive entertainment content — including interviews, articles and trivia challenges —
has been syndicated to Yahoo, OMG!, Examiner, Screenpicks, Belief.net and many more.
They have conducted over 1,300 interviews including more than 60 one-on-one oral histories for The Interviews
for the Television Academy Foundation — including in-depth conversations with actors Julia Louis-Dreyfus,
Danny DeVito, Ed O’Neill and Charlotte Rae, former CBS president Nina Tassler and esteemed television directors
Beth McCarthy Miller (30 Rock, Modern Family), Lesli Linka Glatter (Mad Men, Homeland) and Pamela Fryman
(How I Met Your Mother, One Day at a Time). Other interviews include Lily Tomlin, Ron Howard, Tina Fey,
Carol Burnett, Ryan Murphy, Judith Light, Chaz Bono, Alan Alda, Penny Marshall, Lance Bass and Iyanla Van Zant.
They were handpicked by OWN to be part of the VIP digital press corps covering Oprah’s Lifeclass
during Winfrey’s tour of the U.S. and Toronto. They have produced interviews for the Rock and Roll Hall
of Fame's Rock and Politics, Rolling Stone Magazine and Rock on TV exhibits. And through their work
as MediaMine’s Creative Directors they helped to create the Official Hollywood Walk of Fame App,
a thousand-question Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson trivia game and more.